There are many advantages to using permeable bases, even for pavers that aren’t permeable pavers. Permeable bases…
- have minimal frost movement
- are almost self-compactable, minimizing settlement
- cannot wash out, so are ideal for raised patios and deck
- are easier to install since they can be walked on during installation
- have minimal risk for wash-out from downspouts
- have reduced weed penetration because of their open aggregate
- have reduced ant infestations
- can be laid in wet or frosty weather
Learn more and get a detailed step-by-step in this fantastic video by our friends at Unilock.
Astro Masonry has a full line of base materials for your next permeable application. Call today for delivery throughout Long Island and the New York metro area!